SOUTHERN MESA RESORT POLICIES
As a future tenant, here are some policies to prepare you for your exciting stay.
Vehicles & Parking
- No street parking. Roads need to remain clear for large RVs and emergency vehicles. If you are having overnight visitors, contact the office for their parking arrangements if you do have room on your site.
- Do not drive through any vacant RV sites or walk through your neighbor’s area.
- Speed limit is 5 mph. Please observe speed limit and Stop signs within the resort; this includes golf carts, bicycles, scooters, ATVs, etc. If you are found speeding in the park, you will receive a written warning. If you receive more than 2 warnings, the park may revoke your stay. (ATVs making excessive noise and speeding will be asked to leave the property.)
- Anyone using the pool or spa pool must shower beforehand.
- No glass containers around the pool area.
- Alcoholic beverages are limited to the area surrounding the pool/club house.
- No parties at the pool area without prior management approval.
- No pets are allowed in the pool area.
- No children under the age of 16 may be at the pool without an adult.
Southern Mesa extends a warm welcome to new and returning guests. Thank you for following park rules and doing your neighborly duty.
- Only 1 RV is permitted per RV space.
- Only 2 pets permitted per household.
- The 3 feet behind the RV is not for storing items and will be discarded by maintenance workers.
- Whatever you bring to Southern Mesa must fit on your site.
- Your site boundary is between the pedestals. Please do not exceed this.
- Local ordinance requires RVs and permanent structures must be 3 feet from all site line.
Thanks for being a good neighbor!
Join the friendly folks at Southern Mesa RV Park and request your stay today!
Contact the park manager to start a new adventure right away.